Every time I think about couponing I feel, that it takes so much time! So this week I decided to check how much time exactly I will spend to find the deals, cut/print coupons, and put it all together. 1 hour 15 minutes! Honestly, I was surprised. I thought it takes much more time. Off course I don’t count the time spent in stores, because if I will go to buy something without coupons I will spend the same amount of time, or maybe even more if I won’t have a list.
What did I get this week? Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 7.”
I’m really happy with last weeks finds. Maybe not all of them will make their way to the stockpile, but they really have something to add to my good mood.
Last week I was in two stores only Ralph’s and CVS. What did I find?
- Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Bronzer Powder Palette $14.49.
- BFREE Non GMO Dairy Free Brown Bread $4.99
- Scharffen Berger Fine Artisan Extra Rich Milk Chocolate $3.99
- Pinapple Spinash Kiwi Greek Yogurt from Kroger $0.88
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste $3.39
- and Cadbury Mini Eggs $0.99
Possible total $28.63
Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 4.”