Last week I didn’t get too many deals. Some deals didn’t change from one or even two weeks ago, so I already used coupons for them. For some I just didn’t have enough coupons to make a deal free.
The main purpose of building a stockpile is getting staples, that your family will definitely use. So when you need something you don’t have to run to the store and pay high price. And the main purpose of this challenge is to get these items for free. So you can use your money more efficient.
Last week I was lucky to get exactly this. Staples, that my family uses and likes. Shampoo, toothbrushes, and toothpaste, that are always welcome to my stockpile. So what did I get?
- Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste Clean Mint (4.0 oz / 113 g) $3.99
- 2 Value Packs of Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Toothbrushes (2 pc) $5.00 each
- 2 Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo (12 FlOz / 355 ml) $5.29 each
Possible Total $24.57
Possible Total up to date $274.86 Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 8. Staples.”
Every time I think about couponing I feel, that it takes so much time! So this week I decided to check how much time exactly I will spend to find the deals, cut/print coupons, and put it all together. 1 hour 15 minutes! Honestly, I was surprised. I thought it takes much more time. Off course I don’t count the time spent in stores, because if I will go to buy something without coupons I will spend the same amount of time, or maybe even more if I won’t have a list.
What did I get this week? Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 7.”
Last week I just got few things for free.
– 2 Packages Black Forest Gummy Bears (one package didn’t survive long enough to be on the picture) in Wallgreens. I believe they were $1.50 each
– Marie Callender’s Peach Pie (10 oz) was a Free Friday Download in Ralph’s. Usually $2.99
– Colgate Total Toothpaste (4 oz / 113 g) from CVS $3.99
Possible total $9.98
Total up to date $200.75 Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 6.”
Every time I’m looking for deals, printing or cutting coupons I hope, that all the deals will work. I will find all the items I have deals for, they will cost exactly as much as I was waiting for, and every single deal will work like a charm. Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 5.”
I’m really happy with last weeks finds. Maybe not all of them will make their way to the stockpile, but they really have something to add to my good mood.
Last week I was in two stores only Ralph’s and CVS. What did I find?
- Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Bronzer Powder Palette $14.49.
- BFREE Non GMO Dairy Free Brown Bread $4.99
- Scharffen Berger Fine Artisan Extra Rich Milk Chocolate $3.99
- Pinapple Spinash Kiwi Greek Yogurt from Kroger $0.88
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste $3.39
- and Cadbury Mini Eggs $0.99
Possible total $28.63
Hello and welcome back!
First thing today I want to say thank you to my first followers. You made my day. Thank you for your support!
Third week of the challenge happened to be right after Valentine’s Day. And this is a perfect time to go to the grocery stores and check for Valentine’s Day’s chocolate and candies. Do you love chocolate as much as I do? Then you will be glad to know, that right now you can find it on clearance 70% off and more.
But let’s come back to our challenge. Do you want to know what I found for free this week? Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 3.”