Last week I just got few things for free.
– 2 Packages Black Forest Gummy Bears (one package didn’t survive long enough to be on the picture) in Wallgreens. I believe they were $1.50 each
– Marie Callender’s Peach Pie (10 oz) was a Free Friday Download in Ralph’s. Usually $2.99
– Colgate Total Toothpaste (4 oz / 113 g) from CVS $3.99
Possible total $9.98
Total up to date $200.75 Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 6.”
Every time I’m looking for deals, printing or cutting coupons I hope, that all the deals will work. I will find all the items I have deals for, they will cost exactly as much as I was waiting for, and every single deal will work like a charm. Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 5.”
I’m really happy with last weeks finds. Maybe not all of them will make their way to the stockpile, but they really have something to add to my good mood.
Last week I was in two stores only Ralph’s and CVS. What did I find?
- Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Bronzer Powder Palette $14.49.
- BFREE Non GMO Dairy Free Brown Bread $4.99
- Scharffen Berger Fine Artisan Extra Rich Milk Chocolate $3.99
- Pinapple Spinash Kiwi Greek Yogurt from Kroger $0.88
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste $3.39
- and Cadbury Mini Eggs $0.99
Possible total $28.63
Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 4.”
Hello and welcome back!
First thing today I want to say thank you to my first followers. You made my day. Thank you for your support!
Third week of the challenge happened to be right after Valentine’s Day. And this is a perfect time to go to the grocery stores and check for Valentine’s Day’s chocolate and candies. Do you love chocolate as much as I do? Then you will be glad to know, that right now you can find it on clearance 70% off and more.
But let’s come back to our challenge. Do you want to know what I found for free this week? Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 3.”
One more week is gone and I have some new additions to my stockpile. Continue reading “BUILDING STOCKPILE FOR FREE. CHALLENGE. WEEK 2.”
So I have to admit I’m a couponer. Now, when you already know about it, I feel relieved.
Usually I do grocery shopping once a week. Before this big event I check grocery stores’ advertisements, coupons, deals. So in a store I’m prepared and know exactly what we need and what I’m going to buy. Well, at least most of the time.
Last week I didn’t want to spend too much. Continue reading “Building stockpile for FREE. Challenge. Week 0.”