This is another week of the Building Stockpile For Free Challenge. I’m using deals and coupons to get things for free (before taxes) and build a stockpile without extra spendings. Feel free to join any time!
Week number 14 was a good one. I found some cosmetic, some make up bags, bread, and dish liquid. Bread was delicious. And make up bags look cute with pencils.
Ralph’s mailing coupons gave me
- Palmolive Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid (25 FlOz/739 ml) $ 2.69
- Colgate Optic White Icy Fresh Toothpaste (6.3 oz/178 g) $5.29
Ralph’s Free Friday download coupon was for a
- Alfaros Artesano style bread (1 lb 4 oz/567 g) $2.99
One more tooth paste I got from CVS
- Colgate Total Daily Repair (4 oz/113 g) $2.99
JCPenny gave away Liz Claiborne make up bags for 1 cent each.
- 7 Liz Claiborne make up bags with JCPenny coupons. Not sure about the price.
And in Sephora (inside JCPenny) I got
- Sephora Outrageous Curl Dramatic Volume Mascara (2 ml/0.067 fl.oz) $12
- NARS lipliner in Cruella (0.06 oz/1.8 g) and NARS lipliner in Rikugien (0.05 oz/1.7 g) $20
- Samples of two Jimmy Choo perfumes.
Total: $ 45.96
Possible Total up to date $547.04
I don’t count the price of perfume samples and Liz Claiborne make up bags, because I just don’t have any idea how much they cost. But even like this almost $46 in products feels nice.
Technically make up bags were $0.01 each. But since I didn’t have to pay any taxes on these bags $0.01 is less, then what I usually pay in taxes for free items. So let’s count them in.
All the cosmetic from Sephora was a gift with a purchase, and actually I spent $2.99 for a face mask to get this cosmetic, but since I’m going to sell this mask on Ebay, I think the cosmetic can be also count as free.
Now tell me about your finds. What did you get for free? How is your stockpile doing? Leave me a comment and come back next week to see more free finds.