Do you like free beauty samples? I do to. So when I was asked while in Target if I want some of them I said “YES!” I think after getting my samples I was shining the whole day.
Deodorant and snickers, cleansing cloths and Tum-E Yummies, beauty samples and Redbox movie, organic gummy worms and hand treatment in The Body Shop. All in all week number 12 was good.
What did I get?
- Snickers Crispers (10.61 oz/300.8 g) $3 with $3 back in Register Reward;
- Dickinson’s Daily Refresh Clean Cleansing Cloths (25 ct) $4.99, free after rebate.
- Degree Dry Protection Men’s Deodorant Cool Rush $2.47 with $1.00 coupon , $1.50 rebate from Ibotta and $0.30 from MobiSave making it $0.30 money maker.
- Black Forest Organic Gummy Worms (4 oz/113 g) $1.79
- Tum-E Yummies Fruitabulous Punch (10.1 Fl.Oz./300 ml) don’t remember the price. Let’s say $1.00
- Free samplers of Covergirl+Olay 3-in-1 liquid foundation (6 shades);
- Laneige BB Cushion SPF50+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen (4 shades);
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 (12 shades);
- La Roche-Posay Daily Sunscreen 50 Tinted;
- TRESemme Expert Selection Pre-wash Conditioner and Shampoo;
- Marlowe Extra Moisturizing Body Lotion №002 (1 FlOz/29.6 ml);
- Mayfair Body Creme Soap Foundry Sea Lily Jasmine (1 FlOz/29.6 ml).
Total: $13.25 (I don’t count the price of samplers)
Possible Total up to date $394.65
In Target I was looking for a Neutrogena Bar Soaps, couldn’t find it, and asked store associate. She pointed me in a right direction and asked if I want to get some samples. The rest of the story you already know.
The Body Shop gave free New Sensorial British Rose Hand Treatment for two days. Scrub, bath, and lotion treatment for my hands, very relaxing and meditative, and a rose small everywhere I went for the rest of the day.
The last thing I got was a movie from Redbox. I choose The Diary of a Teenage Girl (2015) and both me and my husband loved this movie. I just would suggest to watch it without children and not to be to judgmental. Otherwise it’s a great movie. Code, that I used (for renting online) doesn’t work anymore, but keep your eyes open for new codes. Once in a while they appear in Internet.
That’s all for the week 12.
What did you find for free? Tell me in comments and come back next week to see more.