Last week half of the deals didn’t work for one or another reason. Prices for a mouthwash in two CVS stores next to my house were completely different, and absolutely not what I expected. Some things I even didn’t find in stores. Some were sold out. It was frustrating. But still I managed to get some deals.
So what did I get.
- Suave Professionals Strengthening Shampoo (12.6 Fl.Oz. / 373 ml) $3.79
- Suave Professionals Moisturizing Body Shampoo (12.6 Fl.Oz. / 373 ml) $3.79
- Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo (13 Fl.Oz. / 384 ml) $3.79
- Finesse Ultra Hold Unscented Hairspray (7 oz / 198 g) $3.79
- 2 Square Credit Cards Readers $9.99 each
- 2 PayAnywhere Mobile Credit Card Readers $9.99 each
Possible Total up to date $349.44
Both cosmetic brands are new for me and I can’t wait to try them. And with credit card readers I will try to figure out what is the difference and which one I like most. Extra credit card readers (definitely I don’t need so many) I’m going to give to my friends with small businesses (off course if they need them).
How did I get all of this?
With buying credit card readers in CVS for $9.99 you could get 9.99 back in ExtraBucks. Limit 4.
Suave products were 2 for $6 in CVS. $2 off 2 coupon from coupon.com and 4 ExtraBucks back when you buy 2 made them free.
Finesse hair fair products were 2.99 each in Walgreens with 2000 points back each (like $2, limit 2). Checkout 51 had an offer $1 back for Finesse hair product (limit 2) making them free.
Ten weeks of challenge and I already got products for $349.44. Let’s see what I will have after 52 weeks.
What about you? Did you already start to follow this challenge? How much did you save up to date? Tell me in comments and don’t forget to come back next week to check what freebies I could find.