This is a first week of a challenge. What did I get?
- Square Reader. Usual price $9.99.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Aerosole 6 fl.oz (177 ml) $5.47
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste 4.0 oz (113 g) $3.37
- Snickers Crisper 0.41 0z (40 g) $0.99
Possible total $19.82
I can’t really say, that Snickers made it into the stockpile. Children couldn’t wait when I will finish to take pictures so they can share it. but hay, if I can make their live more sweet for no cost – why not?
I’m pretty happy with my purchases. Toothpaste is a nice addition to the stockpile. Credit Card reader is something I definitely could use in my jewelry business. And I always prefer to have some medicine at home, because let’s be honest, when you get sick you don’t really want to drive to the pharmacy. You want to have something, that will help you right now.
How did I do it?
- Chloraseptic was $4.99 at Right Aid. I used 1 coupon $1/1 http://www.chloraseptic.com/special-offers/
Paid $3.99 and got back $4 Plenti Points (Limit 2 Offers Per Card)
- Square Credit Card Reader was $9.99 at CVS. Buy 1, Get $9.99 ECB Savings.
- Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste 4.0 oz was $2.99. I used $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste coupon – 1-31-16 SS; Includes 3 oz or Larger Only (exp. 02/14/16) and $2.50/1 CVS coupon.
- And Snickers Crisper 0.41 0z (40 g) $0.99 was a Friday freebie coupon from Ralphs.
By the way, if you don’t know Ralphs has coupon for some freebie on Facebook every Friday. Link your card and download coupon to your card automatically!
I’m happy with my first week, and can’t wait what the next week will bring!
Feel free to join the challenge any time, and post in comments what you got for free this week!